NOTE : Only the grey model is currently in stock. Colour will differ slightly from the picture.
The Fenix HL30 features the BROAD BEAM SYSTEM™ for pure light from side-to-side and top-to-bottom. In camp, hobby, reading, home or work situations the HL30 illuminates the entire scene with unmatched clarity and consistency.
On trail, snow or road, this 2 AA headlamp reaches deep for safer navigation. In addition, you always have the dedicated button to access the integrated red light which protects night vision which will ensure easy map reading even under adverse conditions. The darkest night is no match for 230 lumens.
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED and Nichia red light (Nichia) LED, with a lifespan of 50,000 hours respectively
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Fast, convenient dual-button switch
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Made from durable aluminum alloy and performance plastic
Length: 2.8″ (70mm)
Width: 1.9″ (47.5mm)
Height: 1.5″ (37.5mm)
Weight: 3.1 oz. (86.6g) weight excluding batteries
Batteries: Two 1.5V AA (Ni-MH, Alkaline) batteries
Included: Top headband, spare O-ring, 2 AA alkaline batteries