24,000mAh / 88.8 Watt hour battery powers most laptops, tablets, smartphones. Features a hi-Voltage port for laptops and a USB port for handhelds. Charges from included AC charger, included car adapter or 14-25V solar panel sold separately.
Perfect for powering Apple computers which feature MagSafe connectors. Simply add the appropriate MagSafe connector to your cart or contact us for assistance with determining the right connector for your Apple laptop, tablet, phone or iPod. Currently with the correct adapter the Voltaic Systems V88 will support laptops which feature either a MagSafe v1 or v2 PSU plug ; including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Retina. Some of our clients even use the V88 as their full time charger rather than the Apple Supplied charger in order to reduce travel weight.
The V88 also features a USB-C output port. This will work for charging a range of USB devices but is limited to 5V output. If you would like to charge a MacBook Pro at full speed 20V we suggest the USB-C MacBook Pro DC Charger adapter.
Size and Weight
- 21.8cm x 13.7cm x 2.2cm
- Capacity: 24,000mAh, 88 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, 5V/3A USB-C, and 12V/6A, 16V/5A, 19V/4.5A, 24V 3.5A
- Input: 14-25V, 3A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charges all USB Devices including all Apple iPhones, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
- Charges all known tablets. Only a few tablets require an optional adapter.
- Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required.
- Charges nearly all 15" and smaller laptops. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
- V88 Laptop Battery
- Car Charger Socket- (5.5 x 2.5mm) charges devices that have a car charger
- V88 Laptop Output Cable (5.5x2.1 mm x 5.5x2.1mm)- connects to Laptop Adapters
- Standard Laptop Adapters (Optional adapters available for purchase)
- AC Charger- charges V72 battery from AC
- 12V DC Car Charger- charges V72 battery from DC (car)
Important Notes :
- When charging via the 12V car adapter, the unit will not fully charge. Best case charge from a car is around 80% unless we provide you with a custom cable which includes a voltage booster.
- Some Apple Laptops will only charge from the V88 when the machine is switched off or asleep.
- Some high end gaming laptops may require two V88 units and a custom cable in order to charge.