We ONLY have one unit left in stock. It is an ex-demo unit.
It has been fully tested and is like new condition. Less than 5 power cycles.
Packaging is V88 Packing (V72 ex-demo unit).
20,000 mAh/72 Watt Hour battery powers most laptops, tablets, smartphones. Features a hi-Voltage port for laptops and a USB port for handhelds. Charges from included AC charger, included car adapter or 16-20Volt solar panel sold separately.
Perfect for powering Apple computers which feature MagSafe connectors. Simply add the appropriate MagSafe connector to your cart or contact us for assistance with determining the right connector for your Apple laptop, tablet, phone or iPod. Currently with the correct adapter the Voltaic Systems V72 will support laptops which feature either a MagSafe v1 or v2 PSU plug ; including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Retina. Some of our clients even use the V72 as their full time charger rather than the Apple Supplied charger in order to reduce travel weight.
- V72 Laptop Battery
- Car Charger Socket - 5.5 x 2.5mm - charges devices that have a car charger
- Standard Laptop Adapters
- Laptop Output Cable - connects to Laptop Adapters
- AC Charger - charges V72 battery from AC
- DC Charger - charges V72 battery from DC (car)
Size and Weight
- 1.23 pounds (558g)
- 18.5cm x 12.5cm x 1.6cm
- Capacity: 20,000mAh, 72 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A USB, and 12V/4A, 16V/3.5A, 19V/3A
- Input: 14-20V, 1.2A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charge Time: 6.5 hours from included AC charger
- Charges all USB Devices including all Apple iPhones, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
- Charges all known tablets. Only a few tablets require an optional adapter.
- Charges both DSLRs and cameras that charge from USB. For DSLRs, optional camera charger cradle that matches your camera battery is required.
- Charges nearly all 15" and smaller laptops. Additional details and known exceptions follow.
- DC Input to Charge Voltaic battery
- DC Output to charge laptops
- 12/16/19V Selector - controls High Voltage Output
- USB Output (5 Volts) to charge smartphones and other USB devices
- Power Button and Charge Indicator
Important Notes :
- When charging via the 12V car adapter, the unit will not fully charge. Best case charge from a car is around 80% unless we provide you with a custom cable which includes a voltage booster.
- Some Apple Laptops will only charge from the V72 when the machine is switched off or asleep.
- Some gaming laptops will require two V72 units and a custom cable in order to charge.