Light, packable and powerful, the Arc 20W Folding Solar Panel will power your gear wherever adventure takes you. The solar panel is coated with ETFE, which gives it durability for lots of sunny days and extreme weather. This kit includes a 3A USB regulator and the required adapters to connect the USB voltage regulator to the Arc 20W.
- Arc 20 Watt Folding Solar Panel
- Car Charger Socket - 3.5 x 1.1mm - connects solar panel directly to devices that can be charged from a car charger
Size and Weight
- Solar Panel Open: 94 x 28 x .08 cm (37 x 11 x 0.03 in)
- Solar Panel Folded: 20 x 28 x 1.9 cm (8 x 11 x 0.75 in)
- 0.9kg (2 lbs)
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.0V
- Peak Voltage: 18V
- Peak Current: 1.1A
- Peak Current: 19.8 Watts
- ETFE coating (more durable and UV resistant than epoxy or PET coated panels)
- 2mm substrate
Mounting and Cables
- 2 mounting holes at corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and has 3.5x1.1mm plug
- Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer's data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer's specifications.
- For maximum power output, orient the panels towards the sun. When not angled towards the sun, output will be reduced.