USB rechargeable personal water purification system. Purchase from us an authorised SteriPen reseller.
Easily recharge charged directly from solar panels such as the Voltaic Systems 8W Arc solar folder, Voltaic Systems Universal Batteries or other USB power sources.
The smallest and lightest (76.5g) model of the Steripen series is the UltraLight, making it perfect for when you have minimal space in your pack. It can be used to treat 1L per application and can be used 8,000 times. It’s permanently installed battery can be charged via a USB cable.
- Ultraviolet (UV-C) light rays safely purify clear water by destroying 99.9% of protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), bacteria and even viruses. Smallest portable UV water purifier available.
- When the treatment is complete, the lamp turns off and a green LED indicator lights up so you know you can hydrate safely.
- Treat up to 20L of water on a single charge from its high quality USB rechargeable battery which holds charge for months so it is ready when you need it.
- Treatment size: 1L in 90 seconds
- Use only on clear water, as cloudy, sediment-laden water hinders effectiveness.
Water: Tap water, clear water
Product type: UV pen
Effective against: Bacteria, protozoa, cysts, virus
Output: 0.5 L = 48 sec / 1 L = 90 sec
Dimensions: 13cm x 3.5cm x 2.2cm
Batteries required: Yes
Batteries included: Yes
Battery type: Internal USB Rechargeable Lithium-ion
Approx. Treatments (per battery charge): 20
Product life: 8,000 activations