PowerTech Solar Power Controller with LCD - 12V or 24V 30A for Lead Acid and Lithium batteries
MPPT technology uses DC to DC conversion along with some electronic smarts to be able to extract the absolute maximum charging power from your solar panels.
It can charge 12V or 24V lead acid (sealed, gel, or flooded) or 12V lithium battery banks, and supports 12V solar arrays up to 390W or 24VDC arrays up to 780W. It features three stage charging including constant voltage charging and diplays real-time feedback on battery voltage, load voltage, PV voltage, time, etc. The fanless design is built into a durable case for permanent installation with heavy-duty screw terminals for cabling up to 6AWG. Safety features include over-voltage, low-voltage protection, reverse connection, short-circuit, over-current, and over-temperature protection.
Suitable for 12V or 24V systems.
• Microprocessor controlled MPPT
• 3-stage charging
• 30A automatic load control with low-voltage disconnect/reconnect
• LCD display - Displays real-time energy stats, operational and fault message
• Protection against over voltage, reverse connection, short circuit, over current, and over temperature
• Low-voltage disconnect/reconnect
• WiFi support (module sold separately)
Further Information : Full Manual
1. Suitable for 12V or 24V battery systems only.
2. Suitable for 12V or 24V nominal PV array systems only.
3. This unit WILL charge a 12V battery from 24V solar panels, but not vice versa.
|Max Charging Current
|Max Solar Panel Array
|Max PV Open Circuit Voltage
|Charge Controller Technology
|Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)