Compact LED Flashlight
The LD02 is the only AAA flashlight in Fenix’s legendary LD series. Its compact power source makes for a compact device which can go with you anywhere. Whether you’re hiking through the back country or navigating the urban jungle, you’re sure to be in countless situations where a powerful yet compact flashlight will get you out of a jam. Ultra-tough construction enensures you can rely on this light when you need it most.
Powered by a Readily Available AAA Battery
Fenix appreciates the appeal of readily available batteries. AAA’s are easy to find, inexpensive, and can often be harvested from other devices you may have lying around your house. All of this adds a certain level of comfort for many users, knowing they’ll never be without a compatible battery when they need power the most. The problem with most AAA devices is that they have to sacrifice outputs for the use of a convenient cell. Thankfully, Fenix worked hard to squeeze 100 lumens from the LD02!
Looking for AAA rechargeable batteries and charger? If you are looking to charge directly from the sun with a portable package, then the 20W Arc combined with the Fenix ARE-C2 Advanced 4-bay charger is a great combination. If you want to charger your AAA batteries during the evening, then consider the 20W Arc Kit. The 20W Arc will charger the bundled V72 even when the conditions are non-optimal. If you are looking for something smaller, then contact us and we will see what we can fit to your size and weight requirements.
Single Tail-Switch Interface
Every day carry flashlights can also be awkward or uncomfortable to use. The LD02, avoids that problem with a classic single-button tail-switch for operation and mode selection. When the light is turned on, half-presses to the switch cycle through three output modes for easy selection
- Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Three Modes of Operation
- High: 100 Lumens (45 min. using Ni-MH Battery; 30 min. using Alkaline Battery)
- Mid: 25 Lumens (4 hr. 15 min. using Ni-MH Battery and Alkaline Battery)
- Low: 8 Lumens (14 hr. 30 min. using Ni-MH Battery and 15 hours using Alkaline Battery)
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Broad beam lens provides soft, even beam for close-up illumination
- Push-button tailcap switch for one-hand operation and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with Rhombic knurling
- Premium type 3 hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (Under water up to 2 meters)
- Length: 2.99 inches (76mm)
- Diameter: .59 inches (15mm)
- Weight: .56 ounces (16 grams)
If you are looking for a solar rechargeable option, then combine the Fenix LD02 with a pack of Sanyo AAA pre charged eneloop rechargeable batteries, the Fenix 4 bay charger and Voltaic Systems Fuse10W or Voltaic Systems 17W Solar Panel.