This is a lightweight, monocrystalline solar panel that outputs 6 Volts and has a peak power of 3.5 Watts. It is compact, waterproof, and UV resistant. Pairs well with the Voltaic V15 battery and other small USB devices. Battery and mounting clips not included.
Size and Weight
- 210x113x5 mm (8.3x4.4x0.2 in)
- 150g (5.7 oz)
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0V
- Peak Voltage: 6.0V
- Peak Current: 615mA
- Peak Power: 3.69 Watts
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Mounting and Cables
- Four screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and has 3.5x1.1mm plug
- Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer's data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer's specifications.
- For maximum power output, orient the panels towards the sun. When not angled towards the sun, output will be reduced.