This solar charging controller is used to connect a solar cell 12 V/DC (open circuit voltage 14 - 30 V/DC) and a lead based battery 12 V/DC to prevent an overcharge of the battery. LED displays for "battery full" (approx. 14,4 V/DC) and "charging".
The KEMO M149 is ideal for charging 12V SLA batteries from solar panels up to 60 watts. The use of at least one 5 amp fuse and fuse holder is recommended - not supplied.
Prevents over charging of battery.
- Input voltage solar cell panels: 14 - 30 V/DC open circuit voltage
- Nominal voltage: 12 V/DC
- Max. input current: 6 A, short-time till 5 Min. 10 A
- Inrush voltage: battery voltage < ca. 13,4 V/DC
- Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > ca. 14,4 V/DC
- Displays: 1 LED for "Charging", 1 LED for "Accu full"
- Unit power consumption: < 2,5 mA (LED switched on)
- Dimensions: ca. 72 x 50 x 42 mm (without fixing straps)