12,000mAh / 44 Watt hour external battery for tablets and handheld electronics, the V44 can fully charge an iPad. Features two USB output ports: a hi-power port for fast tablet charging and a low-power port for smartphones. Charges from solar or a USB port.
- V44 USB Battery
- USB Charging Cable - charges V44 battery from any USB port
- MicroUSB Cable - connects battery to devices that charge from MicroUSB (Colour and exact look may differ from images)
Size and Weight
- 4" x 4.25" x 0.75" (10.4cm x 10.7cm x 1.9cm)
- 11 ounces (312g)
- Capacity: 12,000mAh, 44 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A and 5V/1A USB (2 outputs)
- Input: 5-6V, 2A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Charges all USB Devices including all Apple, Android and Blackberry smartphones.
- Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
- Compatible with cameras that charge from USB like GoPros. Not compatible with DSLRs.
- Power In to Charge Battery
- USB Output to Charge Smartphones
- USB Output to Charge Tablets
- Power Button
- Charge Indicator
Battery Modes :
Please see the following blog post for specific modes which the V15 and V44 both feature. Including always on mode and auto off mode. Switching between auto on and auto off modes requires depressing the power button (and keeping it depressed) for approximately six seconds until all the status LED's blink repeatedly. It is possible to check the current mode when the unit is on by pressing the power button twice very quickly. If the unit turns off, then you are in auto power off mode. If the unit remains on, then you are in always on mode.