Rescue tape is a self-fusing tape made of the highest quality materials for a permanent air-tight and water-tight seal in emergency situations.
It is designed for quick and easy plumbing repairs, sealing hoses (motorcycle, car, truck, boat) coating the ends of rope, wrapping tool handles, insulation of electrical wiring. Its uses are only limited by your imagination. Just wrap it around a troublesome leak and it will bond in seconds. The tighter you stretch the tape, the quicker it will bond.
One roll measures 25.4mm x 3.66m (1" by 12').
- Resists fuels, oils, acids, solvents, salt water, road salt, UV rays
- Remains flexible to -60° C (-85° F)
- Operating temperature range: -65°C to 260°C / -85°F to 500°F
- Continuous temperature range: -60°C to 200°C / -76°F to 392°F
- Cold brittle point: -85° F / -65° C
- Tensile strength (Min.): 700 psi
- Elongation (Min.): 300%
- Tear strength (Min.): 85 ppi
- Bond strength (Min.): 1.0 kg
- Water absorption (Max.) : 3% By Weight
- Dielectric strength (Min.) :400 volts/mil (8,000 V/20 Mil)