The PowerTech 2000W pure sine wave inverter features advanced control logic which provides standard protection (overload, high temperature, over/under input voltage, and output short circuit) as well as a host of additional features to provide performance and reliability under adverse conditions.
Overload detection and prevention uses a three stage alarm which acts as a timed warning so you can decrease the load before the inverter completely shuts down. High temperature protection automatically shuts the inverter down when it reaches a predetermined temperature, then restarts once the temperature has dropped to a lower level. A power saving mode can also be activated to minimise battery drain when the AC output falls below a set power threshold; ideal for use on small appliances such as entertainment equipment. When the threshold is reached the inverter is switched to standby substantially decreasing the standby current draw.
Features dual standard 230VAC mains outlet as well as a USB port for powering and charging USB devices.
- Output power continuous: 2000W
- Output power surge: 4000W
- Current at no load: 500mA
- Current in standby mode: 150mA
- Power saving mode options: OFF, Input voltage: 24VDC
- Output wave form: Pure sine wave
- Efficiency: 84-91%
- Output regulation: ±3%
- Output frequency: 50Hz
- USB output: 5VDC @ 500mA
- Size: 450(L) x 230(W) x 74(H)mm
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Input connection: Heavy duty screw terminals
- Remote control: Wired 5m on/off switch with status light
- Output overload: Three stage alarm and shutdown
- Thermal alarm and shutdown: >63° C ±3°
- Thermal shutdown restart: Battery low alarm: 21.2VDC ± 0.3VDC
- Battery low shutdown: 20VDC ± 0.3VDC
- High battery alarm: 30VDC ± 0.3VDC
- Input overload: Internal 180A fuse
Note: This inverter has a standby power save mode set by the DIP switches on the end plate. If the inverter's AC load is below the set threshold, the inverter will go into standby power save mode. After setting the DIP switches for either mode, the inverter must be restarted.