Protects your battery from total discharge by switching off appliances such as fridges and TV sets before the battery voltage drops to an unrecoverable level. When battery voltage is re-established by recharging, it switches appliances on automatically. The interrupting voltage is adjustable from 10.4 to13.3 VDC.
Essential low-cost insurance if you have a dual battery setup in a boat, 4WD, RV or for an alternative energy system such as solar or wind power.
- Operating voltage: 12VDC
- Max. switching current: 20A
- Interrupting voltage: 10.4 - 13.3VDC
- Resetting voltage: approx. 0.8V (± 0.3V) above interrupt voltage
- Current consumption: < 0.7mA when OFF, < 1.6mA when ON
- Dimensions: 87(L) x 60(W) x 32(H)mm
Full product details including wiring diagrams.