The Voltaic Systems 17 Watt, 18 Volt panel is the most compact panel in the market at this power level. It is designed to charge the Voltaic Systems V72 and other batteries that charge in the 12-14 Volt range. This is a compact, reliable solar panel which features a wide range of mounting options including magnetic clips.
Battery and mounting clips not included. Easily combine the outputs from multiple panels together using the Voltaic Y M3511 cables.
- 393x274x6 mm (15.5x10.75x0.25 in)
- 760g (26.8oz)
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 20.0V
- Peak Voltage: 17.5V
- Peak Current: 1.05A
- Peak Power: 18.45 Watts
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
- 8 screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options and the ability to clip multiple panels together in various configurations for increased output and flexible mounting.
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and has 3.5x1.1mm plug
- Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer's data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer's specifications.
- For maximum power output, orient the panels towards the sun. When not angled towards the sun, output will be reduced.